Release of CubicWeb 3.28
Hello CubicWeb community,
It is with pleasure (and some delay) that we are proud to annonce the release of CubicWeb 3.28.
The big highlights of this release are:
- CubicWeb handle content negociation. You can have get entity as RDF when requested in the
Accept HTTP Headers(see this commit for instance)
- CubicWeb has a new dynamic database connection pooler, which replaces the old static one. (see this commit for instance).
- RQL resultsets now store the variables names used in the RQL Select queries. It should ease the use of rsets and will allow to build better tools (see this commit)
- CubicWeb now requires python 3.6 as a mimimum.
- A big upgrade in our CI workflow has been done, both for tests and documentation.
- The development of CubicWeb has moved to Logilab's heptapod forge.
To get more details about what has been added, modified or removed, you can have a look to the complete changelog published in Cubicweb's documentation.
CubicWeb 3.28 has been published :
- on pipy.org as a python package.
- on our debian repositories as a Debian package.
- on hub.docker.com as a docker image. The tag
latestnow targets the 3.28 release.
CubicWeb 3.29 is now on it way. We will have tomorrow (July 3rd 2020) afternoon a v-sprint (friday-sprint) to work on the documentation of CubicWeb and its satelites. See you there !