What's new in CubicWeb 3.1.0
Here is a brief summary of what you get for the new CubicWeb 3.1.0 release. You could obviously go though the tickets on the version page, but here is the short version.
What new features ?
- a few OWL and Linked_Data functionalities
- navigation is now more complete on search results
- when installing a new cube that requires anonymous access (public site) the installer enables that access
What bugs are fixed ?
- a few things didn't work with opera and IE6
- json controller conflicts solved
- the newcube command is working again
- facets don't get in the way of the association process anymore
- and more...
Hope you enjoy this version... to see what's coming next, you can check out the planned versions of CubicWeb : 3.1.1 and 3.2.0.