June 21, 2013
What's new in CubicWeb 3.17
- add a command to compare db schema and file system schema
- Add CubicWebRequestBase.content with the content of the HTTP request
- Add directive bookmark to ReST rendering
- Allow user defined final type
- drop typed_eid() in favour of int() (see #2742462)
- The SIOC views and adapters have been removed from CubicWeb and moved to the
- The web page embedding views and adapters have been removed from CubicWeb and
moved to the embed cube.
- The email sending views and controllers have been removed from CubicWeb and
moved to the massmailing cube.
- RenderAndSendNotificationView is deprecated in favor of
ActualNotificationOp the new operation uses the more efficient data
- Looping task can now have an interval <= 0. Negative interval disable the
looping task entirely.
- We now serve html instead of xhtml.
- ldapuser has been deprecated. It will be removed in a future
version. If you are still using ldapuser switch to ldapfeed NOW!
- hijack_user has been deprecated. It will be dropped soon.
Deprecated Code Drops
- The progress views and adapters have been removed from CubicWeb. These
classes were deprecated since 3.14.0. They are still available in the
- The part of the API deprecated since 3.7 was dropped.